- Administrator – Company bearing the name: 'MODUS' Przedsiębiorstwo Odzieżowe S.A., having its seat at the following registered address: Bydgoszcz, ul. Świętej Trójcy 2, 85 – 224 Bydgoszcz, and entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIIIth Commercial Division of the National Court Register, and bearing the following number: 0000048943 therein, having the following initial capital, paid up and contributed in full: 1,816,000.00 PLN, and having the following TIN:5540310451 and NBRN: 091109499.
- Cookies – IT data, small text files, saved and stored on the devices with the use of which the User gains access to the Web page of the Administrator.
- Device – the electronic device with the use of which the User gains access to the Web page of the Administrator.
- User – means the subject for the benefit of which, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal regulations, services may be provided by electronic means, or with which an Agreement on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means may be entered into.
APPLICATION OF COOKIE FILES
- The Administrator uses cookie files with the use of the Web page.
- The information collected upon the basis of cookie files is used in order to appropriately optimize the functioning of the Web page, and also for statistic, as well as advertising, purposes.
- Cookie files register the activity of the User of the Web page, recognizing the device, thanks to which the Web page is displayed in a way adjusted to the individual preferences of Use.
- The solutions applied on the Web site are safe for the devices of the Users of the Web page of the Administrator. It is not possible for dangerous software or malware to penetrate the devices of the Users.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files which are stored on the device of the User and remain there until the end of a session in a given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the memory of the device. The mechanism of session cookies does not make it possible to download any personal data, nor any confidential information, from the device of the User.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on the device of the User, and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a session in a given browser, or shutting down the device, does not result in removing them from the device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not make it possible to download any personal data, nor any confidential information, from the device of the User.
WAYS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORING OR GAINING ACCESS TO COOKIES
- It is possible for the User to restrict, or to disable, the access of cookie files to their device. If that option is selected, using the Service will be possible, but the functions which require cookie files for their functioning will be possible.
- On their own and at any time, the User may change the settings concerning cookie files, determining the conditions of storing and gaining access by cookie files to the device of the User. Changes in the settings which are referred to hereinabove, may be made by the User by means of the setting of an Internet browser, or by means of service configurations. Those settings may be changed, in particular in such a way so as to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the settings of an Internet browser, or inform about each and every instance of placing cookie files on the device. Detailed information about the possibility and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of software (of an Internet browser).
- At any time, the User may remove cookie files, with the use of the functions available in an Internet browser which is used by them.
- Limiting the use of cookie files may impact some of the functions available on the Web site of the Administrator.